Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Seasickness Recommendations

I am a sailor who gets seasick. My husband came across an article several years back comparing different seasickness remedies. One of them was Meclizine. We were able to purchase them in the US. Meclizine has been my saving grace. Over the course of our travels I have found it in many countries. The best concoction has been the ones we bought in Egypt that have a vitamin B6 kicker. For me it helps with the absorption and the drowsiness. Below are pictures and where we acquired them from.

From USA - Rugby brand - Travel Sickness Meclizine HCI 25 mg (Antiemetic with aspartame)


From Greece - Emetostop - 30 mg meclozine HCI


From Egypt (and my personal favourite) - Navoproxin - Meclizine HCI 25 mg + Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) HCI 50 mg


From Martinique, France - Agyrax - Meclizine Chlorohydrate 25 mg


Follow our video adventures on our YouTube channel: Video adventures of s/v Element

No comments:

Post a Comment